CH4X4 Rocker Switch Jeep Patriot Rear Lights Symbol is a single throw ON – OFF switch designed to operate your 12 volt accessories or devices. Our Switches have many applications, from turning ON and OFF lights to powering winches, air horns, freezers, cooling fans, winch power, and even zombie lights. All symbols are laser etched directly onto the switch face to ensure long lasting image life. We do not use stickers, paint or ink in our switches, which will wear off in a very short time, this also gives the switch a more styling and clean design.
• Different LED lights color to choose from (Blue-Red-Green-White-Amber)
• Single Pole, Single Throw ON-OFF switch
• Black hard surface rocker cap
• Double LED light on every switch
• Upper LED is ON only when the switch is turned ON
• Lower LED is independent
• Both LEDs have separate grounds
• Same size as the Carling and ARB switches
• Rated 20A AT 12V/10A AT 24V
• No rear barriers between terminals
• Easy to install, wiring diagram supplied with switch
These switches have a surface of 2” (50mm) x 1” (25mm) and they use a standard din size mounting hole of 1.50” (38mm) x 0.82” (21mm); these are the standard size measurements. Our switches come packed with instructions on the back of each of them and we also have our technical support staff here to help you.
NOTE: These switches are not intended or manufactured to replace original manufacturer equipment or switches that came in your vehicle from factory, in many cases you will have to trim/cut or adapt the mounting hole for the switch to fit, we have many adapters or switch panels and pods that will help you install them in your vehicles depending on the application. Please make sure you verify if your vehicle is compatible with adding additional switches since there are many vehicles out in the industry with different set ups. Also check with a Mobile audio and electronics professional to make sure you are getting the correct installation for your vehicle. (CONTACT US IF NOT SURE IF IT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE YOU BUY)