CH4x4 Momentary Rocker Switch Window Symbol – Horizontal is a double throw momentary switch (returns to center position by the spring) designed to operate your 12 volt accessories. It has a face surface size of 2″ x 1″ (50mm x 25mm) and uses a standard din size mounting hole of .86″ x 1.46″ (22mm x 37mm). this is the standard size of most switch holes in modern vehicles, however it is best to check your particular hole size if unsure.
All symbols are laser etched directly onto the switch face to ensure long image life. We do not use stickers or ink which will wear off in a very short time.
• Double Pole Double Throw MOMENTARY switch
• Black hard surface rocker
• Twin upper and Single lower incandescent lights
• Upper lights are ON when the switch is pressed UP
• Lower light is ON when switch is pressed DOWN
• Same size as the Carling and ARB switches
• Rated 20A 12V
• No rear barriers between terminals
• Wiring diagram supplied with switch