CH4X4 Marine Rocker Switch Blower Symbol are high quality marine grade Rocker Switch, single throw ON/OFF, designed to operate all of your 12v or 24v accessories or devices, perfect for use on a boat or marine vessel. Our Switches have many applications, from turning ON and OFF lights to powering pumps, anchor winches, air horns, freezers, cooling fans, Radio and communications equipment, and even Navigational signals. Certified to IP66, these standard rocker switches offer complete protection against dust, prolonged spray and high-pressure wash resistant and are recognized to UL1500 – Ignition Protection for Marine Products. These switches are vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture and salt spray resistant with operating temperature ranging from -40 to 85 degree celsius
All symbols are laser etched directly onto the switch face to ensure long lasting image life. We do not use stickers, paint or ink in our switches, which will wear off in a very short time, this also gives the switch a more styling and clean design.
• Different LED lights color to choose from (Blue-Red-Green-White-Amber)
• Single Pole, Single Throw ON-OFF switch
• Black hard surface rocker cap
• Double LED light on every switch
• Upper LED is ON only when the switch is turned ON
• Lower LED is independent
• Both LEDs have separate grounds
• Same size as the Carling and ARB switches
• Rated 20A AT 12V/10A AT 24V
• No rear barriers between terminals
• Weather proof
• Easy to install, wiring diagram supplied with switch
These switches have a surface of 2” (50mm) x 1” (25mm) and they use a standard din size mounting hole of 1.45” (36.83mm) x 0.83” (21.08mm); these are the standard size measurements. Our switches come packed with instructions on the back of each of them and we also have our technical support staff here to help you.